- Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with high customer service when utilizing our Website or content. We partner with Ontraport to store your personal information and all data we collect.
When you interact with the Antiqua Lisha Libbey Inc and associated companies, we may collect personal information, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Mobile device identifier
- Geolocation data
- Payment information including credit card information
- Social media contact information
We may also collect general information about the services that you use, times and dates of your interactions with our websites, details of your transactions through our payment gateway, and mobile and web software event data.
Use of “Cookies”
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third-party payment processors (Ontraport and Paypal) that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Please note that the information above data that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or content.
- How We Use Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide the service you’ve requested or agreed to receive.
- Enable you to participate Your Own Universities membership or programs.
- Enable you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and promotions through Antiqua Lisha Libbey Inc and DBA companies.
- Tailor the content you see when you visit our websites.
- Process your registration.
- Respond to your questions or other requests.
- Improve and manage the Antiqua Lisha Libbey Inc and companies.
- Send you marketing emails to inform you about upcoming programs, events or news.
- Contact you with regard to your use of our services.
- Market products and services to you and send you marketing materials that may be of interest to you, but only if you consent to providing your information for this purpose.
- For other purposes with your consent.
Information You Share With Us. When you interact with Antiqua Lisha Libbey INC and YourOwnUniverstiy.com, you may set up your personal profile, add and post content, and transmit information through your social media profiles or email accounts. We may retain this information so that, for instance, you can return to view prior information you have sent and monitor and interact with the content you have posted.
Marketing Communications from Y.O.U. and Antiqua Lisha Libbey Inc. we will send you marketing communications only with your express consent. If you choose not to consent, you may still access the content within Your Own University, but you may not receive important information about features and functionality of Y.O.U. or other products that may interest you.
5. To Contact You
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- We may contact you to give us affirmative consent to contact you.
- We will contact you to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
- Events: We may contact you to share events that are legitimate interest with what you originally signed up for.
- Voluntary Customer Surveys: We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of products and services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary
6. How we track, store and maintain your data.
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored through a data management system (Ontraport). Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
Share with Third Parties, social media and affiliates
We may share your information with trusted third parties such Ontraport in order to contact you via email, our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts in order to run advertisements and our affiliates.
If you are a Visitor or Member we may use a cookie to save your settings and to provide customizable and personalized services. These cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your customer information. Additionally, be aware that if you visit other Web sites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable, you may be required to accept cookies.
Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. We do not control use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
Retaining information for past and current clients and customers
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
7. How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use. Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed. Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. You may unsubscribe anytime.
8. We do our best to stay current:
Anti-Spam Policy :
We strictly prohibit any involvement in unsolicited commercial email (UCE) campaigns, commonly known as SPAM. We maintain a Zero-Tolerance policy against SPAM, be it direct, third party or any affiliate or similar agent acting on the account holder’s behalf, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance :
Our Company Commitment to Children’s Privacy. Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and and the the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Please remember that any information you may disclose in any Member Directory, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and
9. Links to Other Websites and Services
Unsubscribe from our list at anytime
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2012 All Rights Reserved. Antiqua Lisha Libbey INC, YourOwnUniversity, Divinely YOU Inc 501-c3